The HIGH GEAR™ Impact Reduction suit is state-of-the-art, force-on-force, scenario equipment designed to help create the most realistic training experience. Custom athletic design ensures snug fit for maximum range of motion and protection. The complete suit contains 8 components:
- Head gear
- Throat guard
- Combat gloves
- Elbow/ulna pads
- Peroneal nerve pads
- Shin/knee pads
- Combat shorts
- Torso protector
Best in Class
Each component is designed and built to be best-in-class to ensure that you are protected throughout your training – even at the highest intensity.
HIGH GEAR™ is perfect for all aspects of combatives, like detainee handling drills & CQB, to more conventional training like MMA, grappling and the striking arts.
Supplied to Raptor by London Bridge trainmen in the U.S., the Combative Suit includes a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing and materials defects for the service lifetime of the product.
To read more about the Combative Suit, please click here to download the brochure.
FREE Shipping to the UK Mainland
The price shown above includes 20% UK VAT and FREE Shipping to UK mainland addresses. Please contact us for shipping to other regions.
5 Year Warranty
When you buy a Best in Class Combative Suit, you can rest assured of a long product life – backed up with our 5 year warranty.
The Combative Suit includes 8 high-quality components to build the best combative suit available. This includes:-
- Head Gear
- State-of-the-art design with integrated foams to protect the chin, jaw, cheekbone and eye-socket
- Full Plexi-Glass shield rests on a 100% leather encased, molded 1/4” HMWPE plastic frame with four adjustable straps for secure
- Marking cartridge helmet option available.
- Throat Guard
- Form-fitting, contoured plastic and padding ergonomically rest against the windpipe & throat
- Offers additional protection from accidental strikes to the throat.
- Torso Protector
- Unprecedented mobility unavailable in any other chest guard on the market
- Wrap around protection for the critical floating rib and solar plexus region
- Unique foam and plastic trauma plate inserts protect the brachial tie-in, shoulder, clavicle and spinal regions.
- Combat Gloves
- 100% leather, open palm design for excellent sensitivity for weapons and transition to detainee handling
- Plastic trauma plates protect the metacarpals and thumb from shock damage during training.
- Elbow/Ulna Pads
- Innovative design provides extended protection to the ulna, forearm, elbow and triceps region
- Designed for delivering forearms & elbows during CQC, crowd penetration or ground and pound.
- Combat Shorts
- Lightweight, one-piece design with heavy duty lycra covering o ers exible protection for the complete upper thigh, hip and tailbone
- Internal padding and trauma plates allow movement to grapple, kick, run or sit.
- Shin/Knee Pads
- Wrap-around design protects the calf and knee cap
- Additional cushioning for the MCL and LCL ligaments
- Lightweight, tight- tting with plastic trauma shields to
protect the shin bone and top of the foot.
- Peroneal Nerve Pads
- Additional padding for knee and shin kicks to the nerve clusters above the knee
- Fills the gap between the top of the shin pads and the bottom of the combat shorts.