The HIGH GEAR™ Impact Reduction suit is state-of-the-art, force-on-force, scenario equipment designed to help create the most realistic training experience. Custom athletic design ensures snug fit for maximum range of motion and protection.
The complete suit contains 8 components: Head gear, throat guard, combat gloves, elbow/ulna pads, peroneal nerve pads, shin/knee pads, combat shorts and torso protector. HIGH GEAR™ is perfect for all aspects of combatives, like detainee handling drills & CQB, to more conventional training like MMA, grappling and the striking arts.
Advantages of the SPEAR Combative Suit:
- PROTECTIVE PADDING: HIGH GEAR™ uses ‘smart foams’ that allow for virtually full mobility and fluid shock transfer when struck. We’ve designed it to transfer energy & impact. In other words…you still get hit and feel it! But, it protects you from cuts and major bruising.
- GREATER CONTACT & POWER DEVELOPMENT: HIGH GEAR™ provides a distinct advantage by allowing combat athletes to generate more speed and intensity during training but without the normal risks associated with conventional sparring like bruising, cuts, and so on.
- UNSURPASSED MOBILITY: HIGH GEAR™ is so streamlined that athletes from any style can work almost all their tactics & techniques without the restrictions of bulky protective equipment.
- FIGHT ANALYSIS, ISOLATION & REPLICATION DRILLS: Coaches can study an opponent’s tapes and then have sparring partners wearing HIGH GEAR ‘replicate’ the attack while the athlete finesses the counter -over & over and at full speed and with serious contact! An unprotected sparring partner would never last as long.
- EXPERIMENTING WITH NEW TECHNIQUES: New tactics can be experimented with without the fear or risk of getting cut or caught.
- PROTECTING CUTS OR OTHER INJURIES: In the case of an accidental cut in training, HIGH GEAR™ can be used to protect both the sparring partners and the fighter so the fighters can continue to sharpen their skills as they peak for fightnight.
- RING GENERALSHIP: HIGH GEAR™ will improve confidence and therefore help generate a stronger performance and it will likely improve a contact fighter’s career longevity.
- ASSETS & INVESTMENTS: HIGH GEAR™ is a missing link that can help improve training intensity, refine technique under resistance, diversify tactics, as well as help fighters protect & heal injures while continuing to train for events.
- THE POLITICS OF SAFETY: Integrating state-of-the-art protective gear sends a professional message regarding safety and preparation.
The SPEAR Combative suit comes in 3 sizes, small, medium or large. The price shown below includes 20% UK VAT and FREE Shipping to the UK Mainland. For shipping to other territories, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on 01256 972064.